Manufacture of Aluminium Pressure Die Casting Products and Components from 0.5 Kilograms to 2.5 Kilograms. Pressure die casting is ideal for high volume production runs and easily automated.
- Pressure die castings have superior mechanical properties, especially in thin walled structures.
- Secondary processes such as machining and hardening will be further applied to improve functionality or material properties.
- Equipment include Melting Cum Holding Furnace, Melting Furnaces, Pressure Die Casting Machines of various Tonnage and a host of equipment for Secondary Operations.
- Current productions levels are 50 Tons of Machined Castings.
- Typical Products manufactured include parts for Fuel Injection Pump, Housing Covers, Stop Housing, etc.